Friday 26 September 2008

Super Easy Chocolate Fudge

I have to agree upon this... life is fun....full of fun and suspense at the same time. It shows you many dramas and you learn so much from it.... this is how I came across to this recipe. Yeah I call it DRAMA... Back in 2003 I made this chocolate fudge in microwave and all glad wrap meleted in chocolate and butter mixture.... and my poor husband got back from work with excitement to eat chocolate fudge and all fudge turned in to a mess, a big guey yucky mess ) : , since then I never made my mind to cook a chocolate fudge ...... but yesterday I made the perfect , super easy-peasy chocolate fudge.... hm yum.... its just delish..I found this recipe on ninemsn.com.au.... beauty ... a real beauty of dark chocolate.... Thanks to ninemsn!!

Super-easy chocolate fudge

Serving size: Serves 10 or more
Cooking time: Less than 15 minutes


INGREDIENTS

450g dark or milk chocolate, chopped
395g can sweetened condensed milk
50g butter

METHOD

  1. Lightly grease a 20cm square cake pan. Line base and sides with baking paper.
  2. Combine all ingredients in a large heatproof bowl over a saucepan of gently simmering water.
  3. Cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes until smooth.
  4. Spread chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Chill for 3 hours or overnight, until mixture is firm.
  5. Using hot knife, cut fudge into small squares.
  6. Keep fudge chilled in an airtight container.

No comments: